PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Hôtel Le Bretagne, SAS RENOTEL au capital social de 37 000.00 €,353 403 959 RCS de Rennes, TVA FR76 353 403 959, Siège social : 29 Avenue Louis Barthou 35000 Rennes
- WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
At various times we ask you as a customer of SAS RENOTEL, information about yourself and / or members of your family, such as:
– coordinates (for example surname, first name, phone number, email, …);
– personal information (eg date of birth, nationality, …);
– information about your children (eg first name, date of birth, age …);
– your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes): your RENOTEL SAS loyalty program member or other partner program member (eg place de la gare.fr);
– your arrival and departure dates;
– your preferences and interests (eg smoking room or not, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of written press, sports, cultural interests, …);
– your questions / comments, during or following a stay in one of our establishments.
The collection of information on persons under 18 is limited to their only name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided by an adult. We thank you for making sure that your children do not send us any personal data without your authorization (especially via the Internet). In the event that such a transmission takes place, you can contact us at one of the addresses indicated in paragraph 7 so that this information is deleted.
We do not voluntarily collect sensitive information, such as regarding racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, details of health or sexual orientation. In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information may be considered sensitive, including: your credit card number, your hobbies, your personal activities and your hobbies, whether you are a smoker or not, etc. … We may collect this information to satisfy your requests or provide you with the appropriate service, such as a specific diet. In this case, according to the laws in force in some countries, your prior agreement may be required for the collection of sensitive information.
- WHEN ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
* Booking a room;
* Registration and payment;
* Consumption at the bar or restaurant of the hotel during a stay;
* Claims, claims and / or disputes.
* Participation in marketing programs or animations:
* Registration in loyalty programs;
* Contribution to satisfaction surveys;
* Contests or online games;
* Subscribe to newsletters, to receive offers and promotions by email.
* Transmission of information from third parties: tour operators, travel agencies, reservation systems by GDS, others, …;
* Internet activities: Connection to RENOTEL SAS sites (IP address, cookies);
* Online collection forms (online booking, questionnaires, hotel pages Florin on social networks, connection devices such as Facebook Login …).
- WHAT ARE THE FINALS?
We collect your personal data in order to:
1. Meet our obligations to our customers.
2. Manage the reservation of rooms and accommodation requests:
* Establishment and maintenance of legal documents in accordance with accounting standards;
3. Manage your stay at the hotel:
* Monitoring your consumption (phone, bar …)
* Management of access to rooms
* Internal management list of customers having behaved inappropriately during their stay at the hotel (aggression and incivility, non-compliance with the hotel contract, non-compliance with security rules, thefts, degradations and vandalism or settlement incidents).
4. Improve our hotel service, including:
* Treat your personal data in our customer marketing program, to carry out marketing operations, promote brands and have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
* Adapt our products and services to best meet your requests;
* Customize merchandising offers and relational messages to your attention;
* To inform you about special offers and any new service created by LA SAS RENOTEL or one of its partner establishments
5. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after your stay:
* Management of the loyalty program;
* Qualification of the customer database;
* Segmentation operations based on the booking history and your customers’ travel habits for sending targeted communications;
* Anticipate and anticipate future behaviors;
* Establishment of statistics and commercial scores, and perform reporting;
* Provide contextual data to the bid push tool when a customer visits a Group website or when making a reservation;
* Know and manage the preferences of loyal customers or not;
* Send you newsletters, promotions and offers for tourism, hotels or services, or the offers of partners of LA SAS RENOTEL or contact you by phone;
* Manage requests for unsubscriptions to newsletters, promotions, tourism offers and satisfaction surveys;
* Take into account the right of opposition;
* Search by a dedicated telephone service the people present in hotels SAS RENOTEL in case of serious events impacting the site concerned (natural disasters, attacks …);
6. Perform cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data collected during the booking or your stay, in order to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
7. Improve the services of LA SAS RENOTEL including:
* Realization of studies and analysis of questionnaires and customer comments;
* Claims management ;
* Make you benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program.
8. Secure and improve your use of the websites of LA SAS RENOTEL including:
* Improvement of navigation
* Implementation of security and prevention of fraud Comply with local legislation (eg preservation of accounting documents)
- CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the following conditions:
a. Within SAS RENOTEL: in order to provide you the best service, we can share your personal data and give access to the authorized personnel of our entities, in particular:
– Hotel staff;
– Booking staff using RENOTEL SAS reservation tools;
– IT services ;
– Business Partners and Marketing Services;
– Medical services possibly;
– Legal services possibly;
b. With service providers and partners: your personal data can be passed on to a third party in order to provide services and improve your stay, including:
– External service providers: IT subcontractor, call centers international banks, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers.
– Business partners: SAS RENOTEL may, unless opposed by you, enrich your profile by sharing certain information about you with its business partners PLACE DE LA GARE. In this case, cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data may be performed. These treatments will allow LA SAS RENOTEL and its privileged contractual partners to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
c. Local Authorities: We may also be required to provide your information to local authorities, as required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
- DATA SECURITY
SAS RENOTEL takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as an ID / password system, physical protection, etc.). When you submit credit card information when you make your reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology helps secure your transactions.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We have listed them here so that you have the opportunity to choose whether you want to allow them or not.
This page is designed to help you better understand these technologies and how we use them on our sites and as part of our services, applications and tools. You will find below a summary of the main elements to know about this.
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small text files (usually composed of letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or read a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize the browser or device. Like most sites, www.hotel-leflorin-rennes.fr uses technologies, mostly through small data files stored on your device that allow us to save certain information when you visit or use our sites, services, applications, messaging systems and tools.
There are several types of cookies:
-Session cookies expire when the browser is closed and allow us to link your actions during this particular session.
Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions on multiple sites.
-The proprietary cookies are issued by the site you visit. Third-party cookies are issued by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
What kind of cookies are we using?
Cookies can be disabled or deleted using tools available in most browsers. The preferences of each browser you use will need to be defined separately.
Each browser offers different features and options. To change cookie settings in your browser, go to “options” or “tools” and change the settings.
- ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access your personal data collected by LA SAS RENOTEL and to modify them subject to the applicable legal provisions.
You can also exercise your right of objection by writing to the address below.
In case of difficulty relating to the exercise of your rights, contact directly the department in charge of personal data for LA SAS RENOTEL by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying in the subject “MES PERSONAL INFORMATIONS “
or by writing to the following address:
SAS RENOTEL – Hôtel Le Bretagne
7 Bis Place de la Gare
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to answer your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver’s license or passport, in support of your application.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please communicate the changes to the addresses indicated above. All requests will be processed as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
- QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For any questions concerning the personal data policy within SAS RENOTEL, please contact the department at this address specified paragraph 7